Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I have a Husqvarna tiller with Briggs and Stattin engine. On…

Customer Question
i have a Husqvarna tiller...
i have a Husqvarna tiller with Briggs and Stattin engine. On front of engine above oil drain plug it has a yellow oil plug for checking oil level. Above this plug is a white plug-is this where I add oil or do I add oil by why of yellow plug that has oil can on it. White plug has no enblem on it. Also behind engine is another yellow plug with picture of a oil can on it.What is this plug for. Maintenance manuel from Husquvarna is not specific enough. Model # ***** my engine has###-##-####B8 45 Serial # ***** 929 88. Can"t find these diagrams on your web site.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Small Engine
3/1/2016
Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 2 years ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

add oil at either of the yellow plugs. I think you will find your engine number is(###) ###-####B8

Please accept and rate to close.