Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Husqvarna tractor with hydrostatic transmission will not go…

Customer Question
Husqvarna tractor with hydrostatic...

Husqvarna tractor with hydrostatic transmission will not go foraward or backwards and pin is push in to the engaged position

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Motor was running mower just stopped moving forward model YTH2348

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Small Engine
2/28/2016
Technician: JohnF2015, Technician replied 2 years ago
JohnF2015
JohnF2015, Technician

Hi, my name is***** will be assisting you.

Had you been experiencing any issues with the machine or did it just do this all of a sudden?

Have you checked the transmission drive belt that comes from the engine back to the transmission?

All of the sudden. No previous problems

I would recommend that you check the transmission drive belt from the engine back to the transmission. It is the most likely cause of your problem.

Thanks

Thank you it has been a pleasure to assist you.

Please take a moment to rate your experience.

Not the belt. Got to go to church talk later

No problem, just come back here and you can continue our conversation at a later time.