Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Name is Bob Cornell. I've got a JD LA105 that won't start.

Customer Question

name is*****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I've got a JD LA105 that won't start. It started, ran for a while, sputtered a lot. I shut it off, and now it turns over but won't start. Replaced the fuel in the tank and the fuel filter. Replaced the battery. Checked spark plug; it's wet with fuel. Dried it off and put it back. Still won't start. My JD LA105 is about 4 years old. Can't figure it out.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 1 year ago.

HI my name is ***** ***** welcome to Just Answer . Can you check the oil to see if it's thin or smells like gas ?