Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Honda gx630 Motor keeps suckling in gas and mixing with oil…

Customer Question
Honda gx630 Motor keeps suckling...
Honda gx630 Motor keeps suckling in gas and mixing with oil in crankcase then blowing out oil fill dipstick breather and exhaust
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Small Engine
2/26/2016
Technician: JohnF2015, Technician replied 2 years ago
JohnF2015
JohnF2015, Technician

Hi, my name is***** will be assisting you.

The fuel solenoid would never cause this problem. The problem is with the float or float valve, either the float is bad, hanging or sticking or the float valve is sticking, hanging causing it to not seal properly. The float valve has a rubber or viton tip on it that sometimes becomes worn or damaged and will no longer seal which is normally the cause of this problem. Have them replace the float valve and at least check the float for proper operation.

Thank you it has been a pleasure to assist you.

Please take a moment to rate your experience.

Thank you very much for your assistance

Let me know if you need additional assistance with this.