Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Rick i just bought a yth22v42 i had apoulan 42 the bagger…

Customer Question
Rick i just bought...

Rick i just bought a yth22v42 i had apoulan 42 the bagger attachment i have is a961730023 the look like it will be the same husky call for a###-##-####are they same other than chute you think i dont want to give it away

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I see they appear the same bagger assembly

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Small Engine
2/23/2016
Technician: Briggs-Fan, Small Engine Technician replied 2 years ago
Briggs-Fan
Briggs-Fan, Small Engine Technician

Hi my name is ***** ***** welcome to Just Answer .

I don't see answer

Poulan I'd umbrella ed under Husqvarna so there is a good chance it may fit without or even minor modifications , do you know the year of your poulan by any chance ?

The main thing we have to make sure of is the tube attaches to the deck , have you tried attaching the lower part of the tube to the Husqvarna deck yet ?

If the bagger housing will fit and bolt up to the rear of your Husqvarna you may have to replace the tube to the deck if the original one will not fit , I found this on the bagger kit that fits your Husqvarna

http://www.husqvarnapartsdistributors.com/pages/OemParts?aribrand=HUS#/Husqvarna_Power_Equipment/H_246_SL_Grass_Catcher_%28960730001%29_%282006-12%29/Grass_Catcher/31%7C%7E45%7C%7E1673/31450001

But can't find any info on the poulan bagger