Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Zero Turn 5000 2015 the right wheel will turn but when you

Customer Question

Zero Turn 5000 2015 the right wheel will turn but when you push the lever arm on the right no power. The left works fine. I just replaced the brake module that had corroded and reconnected. The automatic parking break disengages when you move the right lever, but like I mentioned there is no power to the rear wheel.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is***** will be assisting you.

Was it working okay prior to this incident, prior to you replace the brake control module?

There are two things that I can think of right away. 1. Make sure that the hydro bypass valve is in the correct position. 2. Check the transmission belt from the engine to the pump? Some of the early models had two separate belts that run the transmissions one for the left and one for the right.