Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

WHERE IS THE BATTERY ON A 2010 yAMAHA pHASER?

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Small Engine
FYI it is a 2010 Yamaha snowmobile, Phaser
2/20/2016
Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 2 years ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

The right front panel has to be removed to get to the battery. See link.

Scroll down the pictures to find battery pics.

Did you find the battery?

Chat 1:1 with a technicianLicensed Experts are available 24/7
Curtis B.
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Curtis B.

Curtis B.

have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

Rick

Rick

Factory Authorized Trainer

Outdoor Power Equipment technical trainer since 1990, covering eight states.

Jon K.

Jon K.

Small Engine Diagnostic Expert

Gold certified Stihl tech, Service Manager for a rental/repair shop.Certified in most small engines

James W

James W

Small Engine Troubleshooting Expert

7 years as Mechanic & Parts Manager for Brother who has Owned Lawn & Garden Repair shop for 35 years

Vince O.

Vince O.

Small Engine Technician

Over 30 years experience repairing lawn and garden equipment. Chainsaws, mowers,blowers and trimmers

Engine Rebuilder

many years on egine rebuilding, lawn mower,roto tiller,Truck,and small engines

RUSS

RUSS

SERVICE TECHNICIAN

28 YEAR SERVICE TECHNICIAN