JohnF2015
JohnF2015, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Owner/Service Technician at S & J Small Engines
87465640

I am trying to rebuild the piston assembly on a Hausfeld air

Customer Question

Hello, I am trying to rebuild the piston assembly on a Campbell Hausfeld air compressor (model number: WL611103AJ). Not sure if this is the right section?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is***** will be assisting you.

Unfortunately, Campbell Hausfeld doesn't offer parts to repair or replace the piston on this model. The only thing that is offered is a complete new motor and pump assembly which has a cost of around $285.00 and is part number WL371500AJ. I have included a parts diagram of your machine with this comment so that you can see what I am looking at. I hope that this information is helpful to you.

Thank you it has been a pleasure to assist you.

Please take a moment to rate your experience.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi John,Sorry for the late reply, I was able to find replacement parts but my question was more towards if the piston connecting rod needed a bearing as I did not see one in the parts description. I did end up finding one at Sears of all places. Sorry for the confusion and thank you for your help.Thanks Again,
Doug
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 1 year ago.

The majority of those machines do not have a bearing, it is a machined rod running on the machined crank surface.