Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I need an electrical schematic Zeon mower. It appears that

Customer Question

I need an electrical schematic for my Hustler Zeon mower. It appears that the main contactor is not opening with the unit shut off. I detect a 6 to 10 ampere battery drain with the key switch off. Original batteries now ruined. Want to check out circuits before investing in new batteries. Owners manual does not have a schematic.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is***** will be assisting you.

Can you provide the model and serial number from the frame of your machine so that I can better assist you?

Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry, I have done some searching and can't really find a good schematic for your machine using the Zeon series information. I do have a parts manual but it doesn't show a really good wiring schematic. I will opt out of your question which will allow for one of the other experts here to comment if they have anything to add.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
John,I have been down the Zeon parts manual path with no luck. Hence I went to the big guns, you guys, hoping you had magic with Hustler information. Apparently we are in the same situation.It was worth a try.Norm Vutz