Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I have Honda Snow Blower this year I think this model is…

Customer Question
I have Honda Snow Blower...
I have Honda Snow Blower this year I think this model is C720 I believe has electric stater
The dealer told us use key and turn on and push red button will start but I could not find the key holes to insert on the machine. what do I do. OK
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Small Engine
2/14/2016
Technician: JohnF2015, Technician replied 2 years ago
JohnF2015
JohnF2015, Technician

Hi, my name is***** will be assisting you.

Can you provide the model and serial number from the frame of the machine so that I can better assist you? Most of the machines do have a key that has to be in place before the machine will start. It sounds like from your description that the engine is turning over it just won't start, is that correct?

There is no parts listings for an 820, it could be a HS720 but no C720. If it is an HS720 there are three different potential parts listings based on the serial number of your machine. It will be hard to help you with specific information without the exact model and serial number of your machine. I can tell you that two of three listings do show an ignition key and switch located on the control panel to the left if standing behind the machine. I would make certain that the key is in place and that it is turned on or to the run position.

Sorry, we have solved the problem yesterday and used the machine. Thank you . I do not want to sign or contract further.

Thank you for the information. I am glad that you were able to get this problem fixed. Keep us and our site in mind the next time that you have trouble.

It has been a pleasure to assist you.

Please take a moment to rate your experience.

JohnF2015
JohnF2015
JohnF2015, Technician