Donald
Donald, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  I have 25+ years of experience repairing 2 & 4 cycle engines
72377906

I have a brand new lawn mower and after using it min first

Customer Question

Hi, I have a brand new lawn mower and after using it for 20 min for the first time it no longer starts - wire pull is jambed I think I put too much oil in it but not sure if that related
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: thats pretty much it. When I try and pull start it I can only pull it a little bit I did overfill the oil
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Donald replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for choosing Just Answer. My name is***** will be happy to assist you. Check to see if your rope will pull easier, if you remove your spark plug. You and l can continue from here. Thanks!