Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I have a brand new lawn mower and after using it min first…

Customer Question
Hi, I have a...

Hi, I have a brand new lawn mower and after using it for 20 min for the first time it no longer starts - wire pull is jambed I think I put too much oil in it but not sure if that related

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Thats pretty much it. When I try and pull start it I can only pull it a little bit I did overfill the oil

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Small Engine
1/30/2016
Technician: Donald, Small Engine Technician replied 2 years ago
Donald
Donald, Small Engine Technician

Thank you for choosing Just Answer. My name is***** will be happy to assist you. Check to see if your rope will pull easier, if you remove your spark plug. You and l can continue from here. Thanks!