Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I have a Poulan 446T Pro Pole Chainsaw both cables where…

Customer Question
I have a Poulan...

I have a Poulan 446T Pro Pole Chainsaw both cables where they connect are rounded out can they be replace without buying the shafts if so can you still purchase them and how hard are they to replace.Thanks.

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Where the pole saw breaks down in the middle the drive cables.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Small Engine
1/29/2016
Technician: Vince O., Small Engine Technician replied 2 years ago
Vince O.
Vince O., Small Engine Technician

Hello, the upper shaft only comes as an assembly. The bot***** *****er inner drive shaft can be purchased separately if needed.http://www.partstree.com/parts/poulan/saws-pole-pruning-saw/pp446t-poulan-pro-pole-pruner/handle-pole-pruner-shaft-assembly/