Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Have a 1973 Gravely Convertible two wheel tractor. Excellent…

Customer Question
Have a 1973 Gravely Convertible...
Have a 1973 Gravely Convertible two wheel tractor. Excellent shape previous owner had it in heated garage most of its life, rarely used it. I ran it for a year, and it was great. Now started it and no oil pressure. It had fresh oil when I got it one year ago, and have not change it or filter. It runs but do not want to burn it up so shut it off right away. It is full of oil. What do I do?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Small Engine
1/28/2016
Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 2 years ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

I would use a test gage, to see if it is bad gage, or it really has oil pressure problem. If no oil pressure, then you will have to disassemble the engine to find problem/ Do yo know which engine it has, horsepower?

Did you get my reply?