Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Oil sprays out of a hose in air filter on a troy built jump…

Customer Question
Oil sprays out of a...
Oil sprays out of a hose in air filter on a troy built jump start hand held leaf blower
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Small Engine
1/26/2016
Technician: Donald, Small Engine Technician replied 2 years ago
Donald
Donald, Small Engine Technician

Hello John. My name is***** will be happy to assist you. Many times when this problem occurs, the first to check, is your oil level, and the condition of your oil. Make sure your oil is not overfilled.

If your oil level is ok, then it is likely you have either a blow head gasket, or a valve that is not properly sealing, allowing excessive pressure into your crankcase.

You and I can continue from here. Thanks!