Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Platinum 30 inch model 921018 serial number 035695 warrenty…

Customer Question
platinum 30 inch model 921018...
platinum 30 inch model 921018 serial number 035695 warrenty code SB was working fine yesterday today it feels like the clutch is slipping high speed not working at all even with no snow load also auger engage lock not working ??? where is a local servioce center i am in zip code 11719 on long island ny
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Small Engine
1/25/2016
Technician: Briggs-Fan, Small Engine Technician replied 2 years ago
Briggs-Fan
Briggs-Fan, Small Engine Technician

Hi my name is ***** ***** welcome to Just Answer .

E.L. RYDER HARDWARE INC.

Phone:(###) ###-####/p>

They service all the ariens equipment from home depot so they may be able to service your .

MAJOR LEAGUE POWER EQUIPMENT86 COMSEWOGUE RD

EAST SETAUKET, NY 11733Phone:(###) ###-####/p>

Get DirectionsView Website

Services Ariens Equipment Regardless Of Where Purchased

They serve all ariens equipment and are 14 miles from your zip code .

Hi were either of these service centers able to help you ?

Hi were you able to get your snowblower in to one of the service centers ?