Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

My name is phil
, I have yard machine 5.5 gas start

Customer Question

Customer: hi my name is phil
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have yard machine 5.5 gas start ........I started last week let it run for tem minutes make sure I was all set of course I go to start it right now and it wont turn.......had new carb out in it last year
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Donald replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and thank you for choosing Just Answer. My name is***** will be happy to assist you. I would like to confirm something. Are you saying that your engine will spin, but will not start up and run? We can continue from here. Thanks!