Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

How gain access to the best to see if it is stretched or…

Customer Question
How gain access to the...
How gain access to the best to see if it is stretched or broken?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Small Engine
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/23/2016
Technician: Wayne, Engine Rebuilder replied 2 years ago
Wayne, Engine Rebuilder

Hi

I'm Wayne

go back to original question

2 questions make too much confusion

we are swamped with snow blower questions , about 30+

Chat 1:1 with a technicianLicensed Experts are available 24/7
Curtis B.
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Curtis B.

Curtis B.

have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

Rick

Rick

Factory Authorized Trainer

Outdoor Power Equipment technical trainer since 1990, covering eight states.

Jon K.

Jon K.

Small Engine Diagnostic Expert

Gold certified Stihl tech, Service Manager for a rental/repair shop.Certified in most small engines

James W

James W

Small Engine Troubleshooting Expert

7 years as Mechanic & Parts Manager for Brother who has Owned Lawn & Garden Repair shop for 35 years

Vince O.

Vince O.

Small Engine Technician

Over 30 years experience repairing lawn and garden equipment. Chainsaws, mowers,blowers and trimmers

Engine Rebuilder

many years on egine rebuilding, lawn mower,roto tiller,Truck,and small engines

RUSS

RUSS

SERVICE TECHNICIAN

28 YEAR SERVICE TECHNICIAN