Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Curtis: I just bought a 1993 EZGO electric golf cart. The

Customer Question

Hi Curtis: I just bought a 1993 EZGO electric golf cart. The problem is it will not run correctly on grass after I have stopped and while on grass it does not seem to have enough power, but it will on pavement dry smooth and with speed. I have installed 6 brand new batteries, and it is doing the same. I was told that it could be the controller. What do you think.... Controller? Motor? Please respond thank you, Mark.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

How is the air pressure in the tires? 20 psi? Standard cart, not a lifted cart? Should run same on grass or pavement.

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

Is foot pedal going full travel? If it does not move the throttle sensor full travel, you don't get full power.

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

My reply showing as customer!

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

See my reply!