Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I read ur reply on the snowjoe pulley replacment and i cant…

Customer Question
I read ur reply...

I read ur reply on the snowjoe pulley replacment and i cant get the nut off either, tried both directions??

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Snowjoe pulley replacment, nut wont come off 622U1

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Small Engine
ok, i did that so wheres my answer??
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/23/2016
Technician: Briggs-Fan, Small Engine Technician replied 2 years ago
Briggs-Fan
Briggs-Fan, Small Engine Technician

Hi my name is ***** ***** welcome to Just Answer do you know the model of your snow Joe and what nut are you trying to remove ?

The nut that holds the pulley on

Ok , is this for a belt tensioner ? Also do you by chance have the model number

Are you changing the belt or pulley ?

Changing the pulley wheel. Snowjoe

Ok , is there a nurset behind the pulley ?

A nut , the bolt is spinning right ?

6722U1
the bolt that holds the pulley wheel on
sure not worth $18!
how can i send u a pic?
i know its very simple, but i cant remember taking it off, ive done this before!!

The bolt should back out counter clockwise , if it's spinning freely there may be a nut behind it. I'm looking for a parts diagram

If the bolt is spinning there is something holding it on , a nut etc on the other side

noi moving at all
can i text u a pic?

Yes if you click on the paperclip icon you can attach a file

what ever happened here??? no answer????

You asked if you could send a picture and I explained you can using the paperclip icon .

I did , I'm opening the picture now

I sent a picture with instructions , is that like yours ?

After removing the screw and washer from the center of the pulley the nut goes clockwise to loosen and counter clockwise to tighten

Won't budge!
what screw r u referring to??

Look in the center hole of the pulley , does yours have a screw and washer in the center hole of the pulley ? If so that needs to come out first , I attached a file did you see it ?

Ok, I figured it out myself, please refund my charges.
Just FYI, the large nut doesn't turn it lifts up.

Was there a screw and washer in the center of it ? , to get a refund you can manually close the question and contact customer service , we only handle answering questions etc