Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I have a 5500 watt Generac generator, what is the proper…

Customer Question
I have a 5500 watt...
I have a 5500 watt Generac generator, what is the proper procedure for grounding ?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Small Engine
Answered in 2 days by:
1/25/2016
Technician: Pete, Technician replied 2 years ago
Pete, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted info on how to ground this here.In some cases this can be due to the info being difficult to obtain or that the correct person that may have this info may not be online,In some cases you can obtain this info from a dealer or service center for this model here at no charge as they may tell you for free how this is done.If this was already attempted or is not an option for you here let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Pete, Technician