Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have. need help with a snow blower problem
, sure.

Customer Question

Customer: hi, I have. need help with a snow blower problem
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: sure. the wheel are locked. auger spins when I engage. but wheels are in a locked position. I had to drag it out of the shed
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Small Engine Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes I am
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** welcome to Just Answer do you have the make or model of your snowblower ? , is it 2 stage or single stage ,

Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 1 year ago.

Once I can find out the make and model I can look for diagrams but it could be the cable is stuck engaged etc