Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I have. need help with a snow blower problem
, sure.

Customer Question
Hi, I have. need...

Hi, I have. need help with a snow blower problem

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Sure. the wheel are locked. auger spins when I engage. but wheels are in a locked position. I had to drag it out of the shed

Mechanic's Assistant: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Small Engine Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?

Yes I am

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Small Engine
1/20/2016
Technician: Briggs-Fan, Small Engine Technician replied 2 years ago
Briggs-Fan
Briggs-Fan, Small Engine Technician

Hi my name is ***** ***** welcome to Just Answer do you have the make or model of your snowblower ? , is it 2 stage or single stage ,

Once I can find out the make and model I can look for diagrams but it could be the cable is stuck engaged etc