Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

My yard machine blower has cord stuck will come out about 6…

Customer Question
Walt and my yard...

Walt and my yard machine blower has cord stuck will come out about 6 inches

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Well I have it on full throttle, set to choke, key is in ignition, and I primed it however when I pull the cord it seems to be stuck in housing

Mechanic's Assistant: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Small Engine Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?

I will wait

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Small Engine
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/19/2016
Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 2 years ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Remove spark plug and see if the engine will turn, it may have fluid on top of piston. Spin engine to clear the cylinder, then re-install spark plug and try it.

Ok I will try this

OK< let me know.