How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JohnF2015 Your Own Question
JohnF2015, Small Engine Technician
Category: Small Engine
Satisfied Customers: 1107
Experience:  Owner/Service Technician at S & J Small Engines
Type Your Small Engine Question Here...
JohnF2015 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have an older gravely 0 turn mower model 992029 ser 012159

Customer Question

I have an older gravely 0 turn mower model 992029 ser 012159 I need to rebuild the left side hydrolic pump. Who manufactures the pump Thanks Jim McC
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can the left pump be rebuilt
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is***** will be assisting you.

The pump is made by Hydro-gear and yes it can be rebuilt. You can purchase the parts to do so through a Hydro-gear dealer. Unfortunately Gravely doesn't show parts and pieces available they only want to sell the complete pump. If you will look at the pump itself it should have a Hydro-gear model and serial number tag on it that you can use for reference in order to get the parts. According to Gravely parts lookup it is a BDP-10L pump but there will also be some additional numbers on the pump that will be needed in order to get the correct parts for your pump.

Thank you it has been a pleasure to assist you.

Please take a moment to rate your experience.