Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have an lx 500 on the wire harness leading up to the

Customer Question

I have an lx 500 on the wire harness leading up to the battery ther are two green w13ap60rp744ires one in broke where does it go to an how
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

The two greens should go together! Likely the one has broken at the crimp, where both would have been crimped into the same terminal, Just attach it back to the other green.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Have to try it before I rate
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

OK, does tractor start and run, or is this affecting the operation?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Tractor does not start
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

OK, connect the green and try it.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I looks like it had some kind of connector on the end but it's broke off don't know where it goes
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

Toro shows little wiring! Is the wire close enough to have come from the other green wire connector?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The two green wires are coming from the same bunch of wires that have the positive and neg battery cable wires
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

Did you try putting the two greens together?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

Just strip a small section of the green wire that is attached, and then strip the end of the loose wire, and twist them together for test. If it works, then solder for permanent connection or add section to the loose wire and get it where it will attach same place as the other green.