Hank F.
Hank F., Technician
Experience:  Certified on Onan and Generac generators
19372534

Runs while holding start no light stops when let go
,

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** runs while holding start no green light stops when let go
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: oil is full water is full hold start it runs but green light does not come on so when you let go of the button it stops
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Small Engine Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Hank F. replied 1 year ago.

What type of equipment is this? What brand? Model number? Serial number? You gave us nothing to work with.