Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

My mother has a generac whole house generator. I think it is

Customer Question

My mother has a generac whole house generator. I think it is a 15kw, runs on natural gas. Allways maintained by myself. It exercised once a week all the time. The last time it ran, our neighbor noticed it was running for a long time, he came over and manually shut it down ( I do not live at my mothers house). Since that time, it has a overspeed warning light, which I have never noticed before, and all it will do when I manually want to start it is to click near the right side of the cabinet. Any advise would be appreciated. Thanks, Don
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Hank F. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am going to assist you with this.

I will need to know the model and serial numbers of the genset, so I know exactly which one you have.