Donald
Donald, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  I have 25+ years of experience repairing 2 & 4 cycle engines
72377906

I just inherited an Ariens ST350 model 932004 s/n 038777. I

Customer Question

I just inherited an Ariens ST350 model 932004 s/n 038777. I do not have a manual for it. It has been sitting in a garage for 10 years. I am trying to find what model Tecumseh engine it has. Cannot find a legible tag on engine. Can you help. Tried searching on line only to find it is a 3.5 hp Tecumseh. Thank you for your help.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Donald replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and thank you for choosing Just Answer. My name is***** will be happy to assist you.

Expert:  Donald replied 1 year ago.

I will check this out for you.

Expert:  Donald replied 1 year ago.

Please click on the links below, I have attached for you. The first link, is for a set of Tecumseh model numbers for a 3.5 hp engine used on Ariens ST350. The second link is for a free service manual for your engine.

Expert:  Donald replied 1 year ago.

Check out this information, and let's see if it helps. We can continue from here. Thanks!

Expert:  Donald replied 1 year ago.

On Tecumseh engines, the model numbers are usually stamped in your metal rope pulley housing assembly. The numbers can be on the sides of this housing, or near where your spark plug wire comes out.

Expert:  Donald replied 1 year ago.

If you like, I can attach a link to an Ariens manual.