Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

We have a Toro Evolution Controller our front lawn How do we

Customer Question

We have a Toro Evolution Controller for watering our front lawn How do we ajust the timer on it
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  eddie22Island replied 1 year ago.

do you mean the time?.............the watering times for each zone?...........have you set the clock?.........has it worked after it was installed?..........I can help you we just need to narrow a few things down so if you could answer each question I posed ..........when you can get back to me and we will get you up and running........I will check back in a couple of hours or less

thanks

eddie

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it is working but because we have town water restrictions I need to change the time it comes on .We can only use it between the hours of 6pm and 8pm of a day it has 2 time zones the 1st is coming on at 7.15pm and watering for 40minutes then the 2nd one comes on and waters for the same amount of time but it is going over the 8pm deadline Robyn

when you say two time zones did you just mean two watering zones? and that the second zone watering overlaps your town water restriction?........so a possible remedy is to set the first zone at 6pm and then the second zone we could set at 7pm so it will afford you to water an hour also..........would this be close to a solution for you ?

eddie