Donald
Donald, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  I have 25+ years of experience repairing 2 & 4 cycle engines
72377906

On a craftsman gt5000 if the electric clutch can be taken

Customer Question

on a craftsman gt5000 if the electric clutch can be taken off or detached without a mower.I bought it without a mower use it as a snowplow. The electric clutch makes a lot of noise.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Donald replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and thank you for choosing Just Answer. My name is***** will be happy to assist you. If you remove your pto clutch, your upper drive pulley will drop down, because when you tighten the bolt, in the bottom of your pro clutch, it pulls your clutch up, to secure your upper drive pulley.

Expert:  Donald replied 1 year ago.

Without your pto clutch in place, you will need to find a way to secure your upper drive pulley.

Expert:  Donald replied 1 year ago.

We can continue from here. Thanks!

Expert:  Donald replied 1 year ago.

Are you requesting a phone call?