How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Curtis B. Your Own Question
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Category: Small Engine
Satisfied Customers: 13581
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
Type Your Small Engine Question Here...
Curtis B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a series 2000 Tractor model 2135 and want to drain

Customer Question

I have a series 2000 Tractor model 2135 and want to drain the transition fluid but am having problems finding the transmission drain plug. Can you direct me?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is***** will be assisting you.

You should find a 1/2" pipe thread drain plug in the bottom of the transmission kind of to the left side of the unit. It is in the very bottom so you will have to get under the machine to get to it. I am including a diagram of the transmission so that you can get a better idea of where to look it is reference number 14 in the diagram.