Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Poulan pro 210 one year old. When the primer bulb is depress

Customer Question

Poulan pro 210 one year old. When the primer bulb is depress no gas comes to the bulb, lines are like new and I replaced filter
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is***** will be assisting you.

The first thing that I would look at is to make sure that the lines are hooked up to the primer and carburetor properly. If they seem to be proper then the other thing to look at is the carburetor diaphragms, when they get stiff or hard they will not pump properly which will cause this issue.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Took and cleaned the carburetor put it back together still no gas in the blub. The blower took six pulls before it would start so so I took the carburetor off and both plates clean with carb cleaner and then carefully put it back together, still no gas in the bulb
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 1 year ago.

Did you replace the diaphragms in the carburetor when you had it apart?