spankyjr1
spankyjr1, Journeyman
Experience:  I worked on all types of equipment semis,forklifts,farm,ect
65057319

Have a horizontal CH 2 gallon 100psi compressor. Just quit.

Customer Question

Have a horizontal CH 2 gallon 100psi compressor. Just quit. Wont do anything when plugged in. was woking fine then just stopped ? Help. Thanks
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  spankyjr1 replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I am Tech Spanky and will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician with over 30+ years experienece that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:
1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.
The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating after we're finished. it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)
I am only compensated for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

Have you checked the power cord,,these things are known for having problems with loosing contact inside power cord plug,,,or cable,, if you have a ohm meter,,,, ohm out each wire from end to end and it should be under 5 ohms on each wire.

If you don't know how and have a volt/ohm meter let me know and I can explain.

You can also put a new end on power cord,,or replace cord as that is usually were the issues are,,they are available at any local hardware store for a couple dollars.
Thank You,
spanky

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You are 12 hours late in your response. Do not charge me as yesterday I took unit to a service provider as your company never did the first thing they said they would. I expect no charge at all pitiful service
Expert:  spankyjr1 replied 1 year ago.

Okay I will send in for a refund for you.

I was just asked if I could help out so I just saw the question before I responded I think it was posted in wrong category.

best of luck to you