Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a 2007 cub RZT 50 with the Kawasaki. About a month

Customer Question

I have a 2007 cub RZT 50 with the Kawasaki. About a month ago it started stalling out as though is was fuel-starved. Cleaned fuel lines and replaced filter. Little fuel pump seems to be putting out plenty of pressure. Still no luck. So I pulled the carb off and cleaned it as well as I could without completely disassembling it, basically spraying in carb cleaner at the various holes. Carb looked very clean inside, no idea if I did any good... Anyway, I put the carb back on, hooked up the linkages, start 'er up, and the motor races really bad. Shut it down quick. Obviously I messed up something as far as idle speed or a governor when I put it back together. Don't want to start it again and risk damage from the racing until I know what I should be adjusting.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

See section 3 for linkage

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

You have something on the carb wrong.