Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Small Engine

I have an old KIORITZ SRAB210D wacker and just can not find

Customer Question
I have an old KIORITZ...
I have an old KIORITZ SRAB210D weed wacker and just can not find a part that I need I believe that would get it going again. Mounted between the carb and a plastic shroud is a spring (appx. 1 1/2" long) that sits inside a plastic barrel. I believe therer is some kind of pin that would turn this barrel having an effect on the fuel consumption? The plastic barrel is what I cant find.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Small Engine
9/5/2015
Technician: Vince O., Small Engine Technician replied 2 years ago
Vince O.
Vince O., Small Engine Technician

Hello, are you talking about a carburetor part or the throttle cable?

You can go to www.partstree.com to look up your trimmer and search for the part you need

Is this some sort of joke? Don't you think I tried that before I was willing to spend $18. The only reason why I even contacted someone like you was to find out if you would know the name of the part and where I can get it. I have been searching websites and asking different people for nearly a week now and am at my wits end with searching and asking.
srab210d is not a model# ***** can be found that I have checked including the obvious like partstree and kioritz/echo parts.
Vince, telling me to look on the web does not help as the model# ***** not exist on any site. My local lawn and garden mechanic who has had his place for almost 40 years and has never seen this model. This is why I'm askung for ypur professional advise on what the part is called and where I can get it.

Can you upload any photo's?

I will be able to do that tomorrow or Tuesday if that works for you. The only problem is that the plastic barrel that I am referring to has disintegrated. Everything else is as it should be though if that helps
Sorry for adding so frustrated yesterday but this darn machine has me at my wits end. I have stage 4 cancer and have been obsessed with fixing this thing. I think it's become a personal thing now

I wish I could help you now but I don't know what part you are referring to and like you said, that modell is not listed

The engine is made by" KIORITZ", The carbuerator by "WALBRO" I will try to send pictures ( not real good with the computer but I will try). There will be a picture of a spring that sits behind the primer bulb and under a piece of plastic that says Walbro on it. Looks like there was something that went over the spring ( a plastic barrel of some sort )

here are usually numbers and letters on the carbs and Walbro makes many. WT, WA, WY are just a few.

I will check that tomorrow for you. Out of curiosity, I'm wondering if those 5 pics came through?

I don't see them

Model#WZ 24
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Your pics came through-nice. I found a breakdown of the carb and I believe what you are looking for is #7. If so you can't purchase separately and would need a new carb.

Believe it or not, it ends up being #34. This carb is plastic and has no low idol adjustment. Have you ever heard of this? Thanks for your patience and staying with me on this.

You're welcome.

Vince O.
Vince O.
Vince O., Small Engine Technician