How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JohnF2015 Your Own Question
JohnF2015, Small Engine Technician
Category: Small Engine
Satisfied Customers: 1132
Experience:  Owner/Service Technician at S & J Small Engines
Type Your Small Engine Question Here...
JohnF2015 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a new fuel tank riding mower made by Murry prior to

Customer Question

I need a new fuel tank for Scott riding mower made by Murry prior to 2005. The part# ***** have is 94073. Mod #42589x8.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 2 years ago.

Hi, my name is***** will be assisting you.

If you will add an MA to the back of the part number that you have you can find the part available at several different places on the web.

Your part number actually supersedes to a new number(###) ###-####A. This part is available through any Briggs and Stratton dealer of online, since Briggs now owns the majority of the old Murray production facilities and parts.

I have also included two links online that you can purchase the tank through.