Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Small Engine

8kw starts then shut's down, with error code 1902, & check

Customer Question
battery...
8kw starts then shut's down, with error code 1902, & check battery
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Small Engine
8/30/2015
Technician: Joe, Marine Mechanic replied 2 years ago
Joe
Joe, Marine Mechanic

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.

1902 is an undervoltage code, given it also says check battery then the first thing I would do is have the battery professional load tested as the battery may need to just be replaced.

Thank you!

- Joe

Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.

If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.

Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!

If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.

I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.

Joe
Joe
Joe, Marine Mechanic