Vince O.
Vince O., Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Over 30 years experience repairing lawn and garden equipment. Chainsaws, mowers,blowers and trimmers
32407143

Final adjustment on Honda hrc215. Need sequence of events to

Customer Question

Final adjustment on Honda hrc215. Need sequence of events to hooking up levers and springs.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Vince O. replied 2 years ago.

Hello, I may be able to help. I can send you a service manual for the mower that has some diagrams and instructions. Looking at you picture it looks the the push model that shuts off when the handle is released. The manual covers a few models and engine types. Yours would be the "PD" or :SD" types since there isn't a blade brake clutch (BBC) See pages 32 and 54 and respective chapters.I couldn't begin to explain and think this is a better option. http://1drv.ms/1JpamOa

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I could have asked Google and gotten better instructions free. Without having to ask the same question for my problem four time and still did not get answer to my problem. Your service is not worth any money, and I should not be charged for it for this particular case!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your efforts, but it did not give me instructions to correct my problem. I can go to H.D. and get manual.!
Expert:  Vince O. replied 2 years ago.

I don't know if you can by the service manual there-not an operators manual and I'm sure it will cost a lot more. Trying to explain where the piece you too off go from a picture isn't as easy as you think..Were you able to open the link I sent and view/save it?