JohnF2015
JohnF2015, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Owner/Service Technician at S & J Small Engines
87465640

I have a 2007 Toro lx 425 lawn tractor with a kohler motor.

Customer Question

I have a 2007 Toro lx 425 lawn tractor with a kohler motor. Battery is fully charged. Lights are bright. Fuse is okay. Does not even click when you turn key. Brake pedal is fully engaged and sitting on seat. All wire harnesses look good
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 2 years ago.

Hi, my name is***** will be assisting you.

Is the deck disengaged?

Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 2 years ago.

Can you provide the model and serial number from the frame of the machine so that I can better assist you?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It's a Koehler 20 motor. Model# ***** Serial# *****
Toro LX 425
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 2 years ago.

I was looking for the model and serial from the frame. The numbers you provided are from the engine.

Had the machine been working properly prior to having this issue? Can you get to the back side of the ignition switch? Do you have a volt meter.so that we can do some electrical checks?