Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Small Engine

2006 club car precedent gas... cart bogs down and sputters.

Customer Question
Just did a complete tune...
2006 club car precedent gas... cart bogs down and sputters. Just did a complete tune up, drained the gas, put a new carb on it and now it runs even worse
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Small Engine
Answered in 2 days by:
8/28/2015
Technician: Joe, Marine Mechanic replied 2 years ago
Joe
Joe, Marine Mechanic

Thank you for using justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.

Check fuel to the carb and see if getting good pressure and flow, if not then check the pump and for restrictions and of course filter, check air filter, check compression, check timing, check for misfires, check spark plug gap, check carb adjustments are correct if not it will not run correctly.

I am just seeing if you still need assistance with this problem? The reason I ask is because I see that your question has not been answered sooner and I wanted to make sure if you still needed help.

In some cases a question may sit due to several different things including the amount of the deposit/question value, time it was asked, the complexity of the question, number of experts that can help you at a certain time, lack of detailed info and so on. My objective that I wish is to make sure that if you still need help that I can at the very least reach out to you and attempt to help you. I may not have exactly the experience to deal with a certain problem but instead of you not receiving any answer at all I would at least like to reach out and attempt to help you.

At this time please feel free when you are ready to reply back to me and ask to continue working with me, another expert or if you no longer need help please just let me know exactly what you wish to do.

Thanks,

Joe

Joe
Joe
Joe, Marine Mechanic