Joe
Joe, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  ASE, electronics, Marine inboards and electronics, automotive drivability, all around repair tech,
20508815

I have a Toro Greenkeeper 212 installed in Majorca, which

Customer Question

I have a Toro Greenkeeper 212 installed in Majorca, which has worked perfectly for many years until recently when it goes through the three areas that have been programmed each for 15 minutes and then starts all over again which has not been programmed. I have tried to reset the whole program but it continues to go through the program until the water storage of 6000 litres runs out. Any ideas?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for usingjustanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with yourconcern today.

Start by checking programs a,b and c and what I mean is that all 3 programs are not set to preform the same action. Other than that this can really only be related to programming, so if all modes have been checked and it is only set to 15 mins per each of 3 zones and nothing more than it would seem to be an actual malfunction of the unit itself requiring replacement.

I am just seeing if youstill need assistance with this problem? The reason I ask is because I see thatyour question has not been answered sooner and I wanted to make sure if youstill needed help.

In some cases a questionmay sit due to several different things including the amount of thedeposit/question value, time it was asked, the complexity of the question,number of experts that can help you at a certain time, lack of detailed infoand so on. My objective that I wish is to make sure that if you still need helpthat I can at the very least reach out to you and attempt to help you. I maynot have exactly the experience to deal with a certain problem but instead ofyou not receiving any answer at all I would at least like to reach out andattempt to help you.

At this time please feelfree when you are ready to reply back to me and ask to continue working withme, another expert or if you no longer need help please just let me knowexactly what you wish to do.

Thanks,

Joe