Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Small Engine

I have a kobalt 16 in., 40v Lithhium-ion dual blade mower,

Customer Question
item(###) ###-####model KM-1640 The electric wire...
I have a kobalt 16 in., 40v Lithhium-ion dual blade mower, item(###) ###-####model KM-1640
The electric wire was pull out and all connection were disconnected from the switch box,
the switch inside as 4 connection in rested mode 1 and 3 open and 2 and 4 closed, one black wire as 2 conection and green and white wire, I want to know which wire connect to what contact
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Small Engine
Answered in 7 days by:
8/28/2015
Technician: Joe, Marine Mechanic replied 2 years ago
Joe
Joe, Marine Mechanic

Thank you for usingjustanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with yourconcern today.

I am not finding any diagram for this model. At this point I honestly think with no other replies you best option may be to contact the manufacture for a wiring diagram. If you would like, I would be happy to do that on your behalf and send it to you or go over it with you.

I am just seeing if youstill need assistance with this problem? The reason I ask is because I see thatyour question has not been answered sooner and I wanted to make sure if youstill needed help.

In some cases a questionmay sit due to several different things including the amount of thedeposit/question value, time it was asked, the complexity of the question,number of experts that can help you at a certain time, lack of detailed infoand so on. My objective that I wish is to make sure that if you still need helpthat I can at the very least reach out to you and attempt to help you. I maynot have exactly the experience to deal with a certain problem but instead ofyou not receiving any answer at all I would at least like to reach out andattempt to help you.

At this time please feelfree when you are ready to reply back to me and ask to continue working withme, another expert or if you no longer need help please just let me knowexactly what you wish to do.

Thanks,

Joe

Hi Joe
I found my answer, I saw a person with the same lawnmower I have, I ask him if I could look at the connection and said yes, if someone ask the same again the answer is, Blacks connect to 1 and 2, green on 3 and white on 4. Thanks and have a good day

Good morning,

No problem at all, glad you were able to locate an answer quickly esp someone hands on as I know sometimes viewing is worth more than words or so the saying goes.

Have a good day and thank you for using justanswer.com.

- Joe

Joe
Joe
Joe, Marine Mechanic