Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I did what you suggested the cartr ran great but it lost the

Customer Question

I did what you suggested the cartr ran great but it lost the spark again and wont start
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! Have you gone back and checked each item again? If still no spark, run each test, and see what has failed, or if wire is loose?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
checked all the wiring--motor turns over but has a real weak spark
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

Weak spark would be coil, try the old one!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
rt last night and could not get it to start up. I just went to work on it and it started right up. I shut it off and on few times and it started every time. I hooked up the kill switch and it started. I did notice a clicking sound when ever i pushed on the accelerator. Is it possible for the solenoid to quit working and then work again.
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
Solenoids can be intermittent. They will click, but not complete the connection on the large terminals due to bad contacts in the solenoid.