Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a yamaha g16a golf cart,it was running fine but now

Customer Question

I have a yamaha g16a golf cart,it was running fine but now when I push the peddle nothing happens. I hear a click so pretty sure the solenoid is fine. Checked the fuse,it's fine. It will go but intermentenly it shows no response
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 2 years ago.
Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! If you jump the solenoid, does the starter/generator spin the engine? If it does, replace the solenoid. If not, Check battery voltage, has to be at least 12.5 volts, the cables, and if they are good, have the starter/generator checked.