Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

We have power back but when we turn off the generator it shuts…

Customer Question
We have power back but...
We have power back but when we turn off the generator it shuts down the power in the house. What do we do!
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Small Engine
We can't get though to the generator company so the generator continues to run. We need help now.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
We have finally connected to the service company. Thank you anyway, we should be able to fix this problem.
7/30/2015
Technician: JohnF2015, Technician replied 2 years ago
JohnF2015
JohnF2015, Technician
It sounds like the transfer switch is not working properly to transfer your service back to the electric company.I hope that they provided a solution for you.Thanks for choosing justanswer.com