Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Model #331877 engine. wont strat . comes to compresion and

Customer Question

model #331877 engine. wont strat . comes to compresion and stops.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! Single cylinder Briggs OHV engine. Can you check the compression of engine? If compression is over 100 psi , the internal compression release is not working! If you remove the spark plug, does the engine spin freely? Voltage seems to drop too low, are the posiitve and negative cables good? Negative connection to the frame clean and tight?
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
Is this have the split tapered hub on the inner wheel, that has threads in it, that pushed the taper out of the wheel? I see no special tools for hub removal. I assume you have looked at the Deere parts site?
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
Sorry wrong post!