Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

My TB22EC doesn't seem to ever want to come out of choke, it

Customer Question

My TB22EC doesn't seem to ever want to come out of choke, it will go dead or barely turn when I give it gas
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 2 years ago.
Does the engine increase in rpm when the throttle is pulled or does it just die almost immediately when you move the throttle? I guess what I am looking for it to know a little more about how it reacts when the throttle is operated. If you move the throttle slowly will it come up to full speed?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Seems to begin to die if i up the throttle
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The more gas I give the closer it will come to dying
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 2 years ago.
I would check the fuel lines to be sure that you don't have a broken fuel line that may cause the machine to starve for fuel. Next, I would try adjusting the carburetor high side setting by turning it out an 1/8 of a turn.