Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

2003 cadet, model 1525. Looking breakdown of the mower

Customer Question

2003 cadet, model 1525. Looking for a breakdown of the mower deck, showing how to remove/replace each pully in the correct order.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 2 years ago.
http://www.partstree.com/parts/cub-cadet/mowers-lawn-garden-tractor/1525-13a-221f100-cub-cadet-lawn-tractor/mower-deck-38-inch/
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Have that same breakdown in my owners manual, in fact used it to answer a question about the belt routing. Guess I just blew 18 bucks, huh?
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 2 years ago.
The spindle pulleys have to be pulled off, then the key removed and the spindles, can then be removed out the bottom,for shaft or bearing replacement.