Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Kubota L3800 2012-13 model 150 hours. Starter went bad, attempted

Customer Question

Kubota L3800 2012-13 model 150 hours. Starter went bad, attempted to replace. Disconnected battery and replaced starter, reconnected battery. Now I have nothing, no lights, no crank, its like the battery is not hooked up at all. Is there reset or something when the battery is disconnected?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 2 years ago.
Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! On the starter, the battery cable and the other wires with big eye, all go together on the solenoids big post. There is a single wire, that goes to the switch terminal on the starter solenoid. Is this the way you have it wired? There is no reset!