Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a Jacobsen greens king iv plus . The lift and lower

Customer Question

I have a Jacobsen greens king iv plus . The lift and lower function for the reels doesnt work properly and the right front reel is turning much slower than the other two
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 2 years ago.
This machine has hydraulic lift system with hydraulics that run the cutter heads if i am correct. I would first check hydraulic fluid level to make sure that you are full, if the fluid level gets low it could cause your problem. Then i would check you hydraulic filter or replace it that could also be a part of the problem. If that doesn't work then you most likely have a hydraulic pump issue which would need to be addressed.