Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I'm trying to remove damaged drag link rod (#175121) from Poulan…

Customer Question
I'm trying to remove damaged...
I'm trying to remove damaged drag link rod (#175121) from Poulan Pro Riding Mower. Is there a video or diagram to walk me through it?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Small Engine
I have a replacement and have disconnected from the front (near the left wheel). I am having much difficulty in getting wrenches onto the other end. There is a youtube video showing how to replace the rod on a Craftsman, but it's much different on the Poulan.
Nevermind! I figured it out on my own.
Answered in 6 days by:
7/22/2015
Technician: JohnF2015, Technician replied 3 years ago
JohnF2015
JohnF2015, Technician
Sorry we were not able to help you with this. Thanks for considering just answer.